Thursday, January 11, 2007

San Fran

So my phone died last night, so I missed some solid blogging. San Fran
is pretty cool thusfar. I got mad at two dirtbag hippie fucks and told
them, "I pray to god you die before the sun rises." Hopefully it
happened.

Rich, Gus, Craig, and I went to "The Lusty Lady." It was a wild
experience. You put money in, girls dance, and they can see you.
You're supposed to jerk off. We put our money in, and the girl sees my
Bad Brains shirt and says, "You like the Bad Brains?" I yell, "Fuck
yeah I like the Bad Brains!" It was all downhill from there. A hot
black girl danced for Craig, but my yelling prevented him from
completion. The girls dancing made fun of Rich, and I knew he was a
huge baby, so I had to take one for the team and finish. I don't know
how I did it, but I assure you the dancing women didn't help and it was
completely unsatisfying.

Every time we drive through a tunnel, everyone yells at Rich and tells
him all the ways he's disappointed them. It's very damaging to his
gentle soul.

We're going back to SF today, and the show tonight is in Petaluma.

No comments: